From: firefly <firefly@islc.net>
To: MOL <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 5:17 AM
Subject: [MOL] In Memory of Claires Husband Walter!

Dear Friends:  A former Moler "Claire" has just notified me that her husband died the early part of January.  I ask that his name be added to our prayer list PK.  Thanks.  I further ask that each moler take a moment to offer a prayer up for our Molers dearly beloved.  Many molers will remember Claires sweet loving ways.  Clair is no longer on line.  I reget to have to pass this on, first thing in the morning, in the beginning of a new week.  Your friend, lillian