[MOL] Fwd: An interesting test [00078] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: An interesting test

An Interesting Test

>  There are five things going on simultaneously which need to be taken care
of.

>   1. The telephone is ringing.
>   2. The baby is crying.
>   3. Someone knocks at the front door or rings the doorbell.
>   4. There is laundry hanging on the line outside and it begins to rain.
>   5. The water faucet in the kitchen is running.
>
>   In what order do you take care of the problems?
>   Jot down your order, and scroll down after you've made your decision.
>   Each represents something in your life. Don't cheat!

ANSWER NEXT EMAIL.

There are five things going on simultaneously which need to be taken
care of.

 1. The telephone is ringing.
 2. The baby is crying.
 3. Someone knocks at the front door or rings the doorbell.
 4. There is laundry hanging on the line outside and it begins to rain.
 5. The water faucet in the kitchen is running.

 In what order do you take care of the problems?
 Jot down your order, and scroll down after you've made your decision.

 Each represents something in your life. Don't cheat.

 1.      The phone represents your job or career.
 2.      The baby, your family.
 3.      The visitor, your friends.
 4.      The laundry,your sex life.
 5.      The running water, money or wealth.

 Makes you think, eh??? Hmmmmmmm

********
Don't know about you, but I shut off the water, got the baby, then
running out the
the door with the baby in tow, took the visitor with me to get the wash
off the line and to hell with the telephone....let it take a
message....this may be accurate in accessing my
priorities at this point in my life....security, family, friends &
lovers and lastly a career???
Without feeling secure, I have little to offer in the other areas;
family (especially a baby)
needs you in a way that no one else will substitute so they're next;
friends & lovers (my
*own* ways to replenish) come next and career....well to me anyone can
do what I did
even a machine (and *especially* a machine being I used to work in
robotics/automated
vision inspection systems)

just wondering what others would do.
Annette

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access from
Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software <a
href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.
---- End included message ----