Re: [MOL] [00075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]

Hi Lillian,
     Thanks for the compliment.  Hubby is doing ok but still losing a lot of
weight. He found a new oncologist in NY to supplement the services of the
radiation fellows.  He's diabetic now.  Maybe temporary, but it's hard to gain
weight when you can't eat sugar or fat.  His sister worked for Ross
Laboratories as a chemist for 18 years and suggested a diabetic  dietary
supplement, hopefully that will help.
He has one more injection on Thursday and then starts chemo and external beam
radiation.  His return ticket home is not until March 30.  Of course, I can't
wait that long and the kids need to see him, so we are planning a trip Feb. 12
- 20th if possible.  Thanks for asking, the separation is almost unbearable.
Nisi