Re: [MOL] Marty, additional info [00073] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty, additional info

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply. I am not going out of my
way, I don't feel obligated and I wish to help. I wish to help as much
as you wish to find help for your Brother and the family. I will be
sending you many messages of hope, information and would suggest at some
point a phone conversation to additionally provide information that may
be of some benefit. I am hoping though that Greg will be a participant
as well. Don't ever be concerned that I don't have or wont make time for
you. Its my wish and determination to see Greg and all well. Sometimes I
may be a little slow at responding, but nevertheless I wish to help. So,
enough of that, OK? Just know that there are others that come from out
of the woodwork, sort of angels if you will, and when they do take
advantage of their offers and support. Its as therapeutic for us as it
may be for you and Greg. Needing and receiving goes hand in hand in the
necessity for unconditional love and support. WE are here for you.

Thanks for histology and meds treatment for Greg. This will help me
understand better. I will keep you posted with much as I anticipate our
communications back and forth.

God Bless
marty auslander

Gregory Andruczyk wrote:

> [...]
> >
> >another good friend.
> >
> >""DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEALING AND CURING"
> >

> >"To me "healed" represents a condition of ones life; "cured" relates
> >

> >strictly to ones physical condition. In other words, there may be healed
> >

> >quadriplegics and AIDS patients, and cured cancer patients who are
> >

> >leading unhealthy lives. What this means to me is that neither my
> >

> >patients nor I need ever face the inevitability of failure, for no
> >

> >matter how life-threatening their disease of how unlikely a cure,
> >

> >healing is always possible." (Dr. Bernie Siegel, PLH pg 117
> >

> >If I may suggest, healing is a lesson in which I truly believe in,
> >
> >whether we are healthy or ill and the wellness program that ones needs
> >
> >to consider is basically 8 step program, taking one principle at a time
> >
> >so that it doesn't become overwhelming and I hope that Greg reads these
> >
> >as we wish to support and help him on a journey of wellness. The main
> >
> >thing is to provide him with the messages of hope and to know that there
> >
> >is a wellness program by which he can turn to for healing. Basically
> >
> >some of the principles is spirituality, nutrition, exercise, stress
> >
> >management, education and knowledge about the malignancies in order to
> >
> >take charge, support but positive support and a purpose for living which
> >
> >includes hobbies and fun stuff.
> >

> >I know that there are many who wish to help you. Pls count me in on this
> >
> >support team and print this out for Greg because he needs to be
> >
> >encouraged that wellness can be accomplished. Pls also keep in touch
> >
> >with me.
> >

> >God Bless
> >
> >marty auslander
> >

> >Gregory Andruczyk wrote:
> >

> >> Hello Marty,
> >

> >> I am handling Greg's email for him again and I noticed your letter to Shona.  I can tell you some things about Greg and I will get you a more detailed list of Greg's meds/treatments from my mom later and fwd. them to you.
> >

> >> Greg has NHL Burkitt's, stage 4.  He was diagnosed about 1 year ago but has had health problems longer than that, starting in approx. Nov. of 97 when he had a burst appendix.  He was not diagnosed correctly at first and when they finally found the correct diagnosis, he was already found to be at stage 4.  He he also has lupus but it isn't active as far as I know.  Our sister died of complications from Lupus, also.  He had his spleen out due to it being enlarged, as well as 2 large tumors along with it.  He had severe bleeding problems and this seems better since the spleen was removed.  He has had pneumonia almost constantly since he was diagnosed, also he had his adenoids out.  He has tumors on his kidney and liver, and enlarged lymph nodes all through his stomach area.  He has had radiation and chemo, the drugs he had and is on now I will fwd. to you since I don't know off hand.  Something called Chop, I do know.  He also had recently drugs injected into his spineal col!
um!