[MOL] A Not So Rare Joke From Me [00071] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Not So Rare Joke From Me

Good Morning All,

The following joke reminds of the time when Allan Sherman sang his hit
"Hello Mudder, Hello Fadder". This brought back a smile to me as a
reminder. Hope you like this joke. Its not the funniest but its cute.
Have a great day all.

God Bless
marty auslander

A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few things
when he
noticed an old lady following him around. Thinking nothing of it, he
ignored
her and continued on. Finally he went to the checkout line, but she got
in
front of him.

"Pardon me," she said, "I'm sorry if my staring at you has made you feel
uncomfortable. It's just that you look just like my son, who I haven't
seen in
a long time."

"That's a shame," replied the young man, "is there anything I can do for
you?"

"Yes," she said, "as I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother!'  It
would
make me feel so much better."

"Sure," answered the young man.

As the old woman was leaving, he called out, "Good-bye, Mother!"

As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw that his total was
$127.50.

"How can that be?" he asked, "I only purchased a few things!"

"Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.