Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth [03485] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth

Lil...yes I've been that "beautiful" way on several occasions, to Hilton Head,
Aiken (a lovely town) Orangeburg, Charleston,,,etc. etc.  I LOVE SC....in fact,
were it not for my kids in school, I would have moved to Aiken SC when I was
offered a job there...
PS One of my sons just called and told me the "grim" news re the Broncos vs the
Falcons ---24 - 6 was the last reported score!! Oh well, this too shall
pass....I have to admit I personally, (callous as it may seem) won't lose any
sleep over the end score.  As I said, football is not my thing !!! Love. C.