Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna) [03484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna)

Dearest Frank - no, I am no living saint, just  one human being reaching out to
another in their pain and at a time of need....you would do the same for someone
else if you read the despair I read in your email, I know that... You reached
out and someone took your hand, just like so many have taken mine and held on
when the times got tough. Sometimes it was the hand or a hug from a perfect
stranger that gave me the determination, or courage (or just plain stubbornness)
to carry on and attempt to  beat the odds.  You (stranger/friend) will be on my
mind and in my prayers and in my heart as you face this next challenge....please
promise you will write me when you return...Treasure each day, and make it
count..God speed on your trip, and God be with you through your tests.  My
prayers to Him will be....Love. Cori.
JUST DON'T YOU QUIT !!!!!!!!!!!