Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth [03481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth

Believe it or not (and I'm almost - notice I say almost - too embarrassed to
admit it)...but I live in Atlanta and haven't a clue as to the  outcome of THE
game.  Having 3 sons, who are all at SuperBowl Parties, I must turn on the news
before they get home!!!! Is the game over ? Who won ???  Lillian, where is 5
hours from Atlanta ?? Love. C.