Re: [MOL] RE: Cori [03477] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Cori

Christine: Thanks for replying and understanding....I do look forward to
participating with  and contributing in any way I can to this wonderful group of
caring people...I a staff accountant and you know the time of year accountants
hate (or love) most....you got it. right now...But I will do my best to keep up.
Some of you molers write some really wonderful and inspiring emails and are a
veritable fount of knowledge..Though a little overwhelming initially (I thought my
computer had gone totally whacko!!), it's been great opening up my email and
seeing there were 159 messages !!!! One day !!! I look forward to slowly getting
to know  Lillian, Carla, Frank, Jerry, Greg, Marty, the two Kathy's  the Rose's,
Dee and Donna plus all those who have signed on and off recently  ..and most
especially  PJ who gave me the little push I needed to no longer be silent and get
involved...I know you are all very special. .(You can also blame PJ if you get fed
up of hearing from me on line !!!! - just kidding) I've looked forward to the
daily  Irish blessing, and shared this, and I love the Bible Passage for the Day,;
I've enjoyed the cute jokes and have shared tears and prayers about Nonie whom I
never knew, and the scare over the chicken bone !! Please make allowances for my
"newbie" status - I don't mean to exclude anybody, but those are the names that
come to my mind...anyhow, you get my drift...I won't ramble on.  Thanks for the
warm welcome.  Love. Cori.