Re: [MOL] Re: Frank/ Hate this dreadful disease. [03476] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Frank/ Hate this dreadful disease.

Ok Donna,I,m going to give it a shot and see what happens.I leave tomorrow
for the doctors and I should be home friday night or saturday morning.Then
of course there is the weather,so far its nice,but it can change real quick
around here.Thanks for your nice letter it has given me something to think
about.But around here things change so fast that can have a bad effect on my
attitude.But this week I,ll do my best,and will let you know when I get back
home.Love Frank