Re: [MOL] To Marty [03475] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Marty

Marty,
Don't feel badly about not being able to help everyone. You are not
expected to be superman. Your contributions are both valuable and
appreciated. We are a group, a team, that alternate roles, sometimes one is
a supporter, sometimes the one being supported, sometimes the information
provider and other times the recipient. We are all at different points in
our lives, have family committments, work obligations, etc. You are a
valuable part of this team, doing the best you can each day, as are the
rest of us. I don't want you to feel sad. You are a wonderful man, husband
and friend. We are happy each day for the privilege of knowing you and
don't ask for more than you can give.
Christine