Re: [MOL] RE: Cori [03473] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Cori

Cori,
I eavesdropped for a while as well, many do, and our silent molers are just
as welcome a part of this group as the more active ones.
I also have three children (ages 7, 10 and 11) and run a business out of my
home so I hear you and understand about not having a lot of time to spend
on the computer. Don't feel bad about that, family comes first.
I look forward to your posts whenever you are able.
Christine

At 08:13 AM 31/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks Christine and I look forward to getting to know you and all the molers
>better too.  I almost felt like I was eavesdropping just listening but with a
>fulltime job and being a fulltime Mom to 3 active yioung men (15/17 and 21) I
>don't have a lot of time to spend on the computer...or I'd make the time
and give
>up on rest time....Tough call, rest is good for my body, Molers are the
Chicken