Re: [MOL] Nanc [03471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Mom,
Sorry to hear you are still having problems with your eyes. Let us know
what the doc says on Monday. Keep an eye on that blood pressure. You know
it can be a very serious problem. And poor Don with his eye too. You are
sure keeping the doctors busy. Glad to hear your Mom is fine.
I, too, am very concerned about Les. I was happy when his tumours shrank
and guess I was not expecting this latest development. I will continue
praying for him that he has the strength and desire to fight this disease.
I can understand your fear for Don which surfaces whenever you see someone
with the same diagnosis not doing well. I am the same. I just try to tell
myself that no two people are alike and focus on those who are doing well.
I know it is very difficult. I'm always thinking of you both.
Love Christine

At 11:43 PM 30/01/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Sister Lil,
>Well, My eyes are giving me trouble, the one that was done first, is turning
>black and blue in the corner by the nose, and the other is just watering like
>crazy, so I guess I'll call the Doc. on Monday.  Blood pressure yesterday at
>rest was 174/90, last Tues. about the same, so when I go to the family Doctor
>on the 8th. I'm sure he'll be putting me on medication for that, darn.
Mother
>is doing fine.  I think she is in better health then Don or me.  LOL, who
>would have thought that 5 years ago.  My friends Sister and I went out for
>lunch today and we went to the Motel tonight to hug her good bye, she'll be
>back this summer for her School class reunion.  Don, he is having problems
>with his left eye, it is all swollen up and red, was on antibiotics for a
>week, didn't help, 4 days on the drops he took while on chemo, no help, so
>goes to the eye doctor MD on Tuesday to see what is going on with that.  I
>always get scared that the cancer is kicking up.  It'll be a year since dx'd
>on March 24th.  Les started out about the same as Don.  Sure doesn't look to
>good for him, I talked to Peg twice in the past week.  Now!  When are you
>going to fess up as to what is going on with you?  I'm waiting sweet Sis.
I'm