RE: [MOL] Shona from Christine [03470] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Shona from Christine

I'm glad to hear that Greg is more comfortable.You and Sarah are doing a
great job of keeping us updated.
I'm doing fine. We were lucky and missed a couple of the storms that hit
Toronto. You actually had more snow that we did. I was surprised to see the
military on the news. I don't ever remember Toronto having that much snow.
I moved to Oakville in February of 1981 and they never even had any snow
after that for the rest of that winter. Very unusual weather this year.
Well tomorrow is the first of February and Tuesday is groundhog day. As if
we don't know we are going to get six more weeks of winter anyway. LOL. I
notice the days are longer now, it doesn't get dark so early, so Spring
will be here soon. (Let me keep my illusion. LOL).
That must have been difficult working such long hours. I hope you earned a
lot of overtime at least, LOL, so you can go visit Greg on you holidays.
Take care.
Christine