Re: [MOL] info needed on software [03467] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] info needed on software

The only software I have tried that does that is called "Dragon Naturally
Speaking". It is quite expensive. My friend, who is legally blind (she has
16% sight in one eye) purchased it back in May. Suffice it to say that we
are still trying to get it to work properly. Good luck.
Christine