Re: [MOL] Frank: My heart is sent to you [03466] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank: My heart is sent to you

Dear PJ: I really don,t know what to say.You have no idea how much your
letter meant to me.No one,and I mean no one ever talked like that to me.It
just left me speechless.Thank you so very much.I am going to try and
continue the fight.I,m leaving home tomorrow with a different attitude.this
trip will be a good one for my wife and I because we will be by
ourselves,and we can do a few things together.We want to go to the "Mall of
America" in Minneapolis.It has over 400 stores,so that will be fun for us.I
just hope the weather holds out for us,because it really gets nasty this
time of your.
   I,m not to thrilled about the scans.They usually take four or more times
to get an IV into my arm.Then they push that dye into you all at once and
your head feels like its going to fall off,or burn up.Then I have to
go,especially since they took out my prostate,holding it really gets me
moving around and they don,t like that to much.  I have a more difficult
time with MRI.I,m so closed in,and all that noise really gets to me after
awhile.Anyway,what will be,will be I guess.
Anyway,once again,thank you so very much for your lovely letter,and when I
walk into those doctors offices,I will grab ahold of your your heart,so that
you will be there to.Love Always and thanks Frank Cromie