Re: [MOL] lung and liver cancer/Reply [03463] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung and liver cancer/Reply

Lillian,  I would like more info on this myself.  Particularly after watching
a tv story last week or so that dealt with a daughter suing her father's
doctor because of improper and insufficient pain medication for the final
stage of cancer.  Her father suffered needlessly.

What are the current pain meds?  I got the impression that only morphine is
and should be used.

Chris R.