Re: [MOL] Lillian/ Dee here :) [03455] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/ Dee here :)

Dee:  Aloe Cream is good for itchy skin, pls. tell your Dad for me.  Tell
him at once time my skin itched so much I would ask anyone and everyone to
scratch my back.  Yes, I got some wierd looks, especially when I would be go
oh oh o o o uh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !   I was suprised no one asked me to be a
porno queen!  LOL !!!!

Will try this receipe, thanks for sending it.

I had to borrow my daughters hard drive; which has oddles of memory (mine
doesn't).  I asked her to switch hard drives, why you would have thought I
was asking for the moon......I guess she doesn't want to trade.  Wonder why?

Our family do have a good time when we get togeather.  I just got back from
the in-laws super bowl party, I just go to eat , say hello and all the
people tire me out; so I head home early.  The rest of our family are there.
They really have a nice party, they are very nice in-laws.

Enjoy the day, I am going to take my nap soon.  Love, lillian