[MOL] Presentations/Parkinsons [03448] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Presentations/Parkinsons

More on Parkinsons Disease and Stroke too!
Love Mam
http://dna2z.com/projects/PD/present.html
Title: Presentations

Teaching Presentations:

  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke

    These presentations are best viewed in a 640x480 screen with 256 colours. I have gone to lengths to ensure that they can be viewed with text-only browsers as well. If you have any trouble viewing them, please mail me.

    Back

    logo Member of the Medical Education Ring
    Linking medical education web sites worldwide
    [ Prev | Next | Skip One | Next 5 | List all | Random ]
    This People With Parkinsons site is owned by
    Yali Friedman.

    Want to join the People With Parkinsons WebRing?
    [Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]