Re: [MOL] Cori: My alternative medicine story [03447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori: My alternative medicine story

Come on you all,
What gives, now it couldn't be your doing something wrong, could it?  I
haven't been having a bit of problems, unless your just telling me your
getting my stuff, that I've been sending out, and I am on Aol too.  Maybe it's
you phone server in your area's giving you your problem with AOL, if so
contact AOL, you should let them know what problems you've been having anyway.
Love you all,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/31/99 8:24:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,