Re: [MOL] my file/how to open, Nanc [03446] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my file/how to open, Nanc

Hi Nisi, and all,
If you are getting boxes and such, so did I, now what you do is;
download PJ's attachment in drive A on a disc, then you go to Microsoft,
leaving the disc in drive A, in microsoft you open file in a drive, highlight
PJ's file listed on your disc then say open, and there it is already to read.
I did that and copy all and pasted it to PJ's letter, so you should be able to
read it there too.
Love you,
Nanc
Hope this helps you PJ.
In a message dated 1/31/99 12:10:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,