[MOL] To Liz [03438] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Liz

Dear Liz,

Thank you dear lady. I do deeply appreciate. I must confess, however,
there are so many new wonderful souls here who are either in neeed or
providing blessed contributions or doing  both that I can't seem to be
able to introduce myself or help them or support them as I just don't
seem to have the time to do that and I feel helpless. I can only hope in
my little mundane way that the contributions that I do offer may help
some. I am sad when I can't respond to newbies that log on here and
there are some that have been here for a while that I just can't seem to
connect with and that saddens me, because I know I could be of some
support to them individually during their requests and needs, but I
can't seem to answer all the requests and concerns. That saddens me, but
I honestly try to do the best I can, as you do. Thank you dear heart. I
will this coming week start a recipe of the day here, primarily
nutritious stuff and hopefully others will contribute their nutrtious
recipes as well.

God Bless
marty auslander