Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma stage 4 [03435] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma stage 4

In a message dated 1/31/99 10:29:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kismuso@AOL.COM
writes:

> the oncologist told me that she does not
>  think that my husband "will make it".
 By any chance, is the oncologist from Bethlehem, PA?  A Dr. A.?  Sounds like
the one my Dad has.  She has almost been antagonist toward the family and in
so many words wrote him off at the very beginning.

Chris R.