Re: [MOL] Marty RED BEATS!!!! [03434] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty RED BEATS!!!!

Dear Chistine,

Thanks for the tip and advice. Will certainly try and keep you posted.
HOw long does it take to grow from the time you plant to the time its to
be picked from garden. Just curious. When is the best time to plant,
now  or when the ground is warmer? Although in Cal, it is not that cold
but the mornings tend to be somewhat cold.

Thanks again and I will throw a recipe your way, today.

God Bless
marty auslander