[MOL] adenocarcinoma stage 4 [03427] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adenocarcinoma stage 4

Hi,

Please forgive me if I am not following the protocol.

I am a wife whose husband was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma, stage 4, with two
tumors spread into the brain, two weeks ago.  The news was like the guillotine
falling on my neck and I am very confused. My husband seems to take it easy.
He had submitted himself to his oncologist and that's it. I feel like we
should be doing more especially since the oncologist told me that she does not
think that my husband "will make it".  Any survivors out there and any advice
from anybody? I am so scared. We have three little children and I am scared
for them. Thank you. I do not know if I need to sign my name. Please send me a
reply