Re: [MOL] Cori: My alternative medicine story [03420] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori: My alternative medicine story

I think it has something to do with AOL - yesterday a friend was sending me a
couple of pictures she had scanned for me, and it converted them in Eudora or
something - which came across totally blank to me...she had to resave in a
bitmap or something formula ...but it was AOL that kept converting her
file...they must have their own software that messes things up...I still have
not gotten your file. I do look forward to reading it a lot.  Did you like the
photos ? We had such a good time there...it was a very special visit with the
boys. Love. C.