Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died..... [03419] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Our Mol Friend, & My Dear Friend Died.....

Thanks Christine and I look forward to getting to know you and all the molers
better too.  I almost felt like I was eavesdropping just listening but with a
fulltime job and being a fulltime Mom to 3 active yioung men (15/17 and 21) I
don't have a lot of time to spend on the computer...or I'd make the time and give
up on rest time....Tough call, rest is good for my body, Molers are the Chicken
Soup for my Soul...anyway I am on board and do really look forward to chatting
with all of you. Love. Cori.