[MOL] non small cell lung cancer [03416] Medicine On Line

[MOL] non small cell lung cancer

sorry to bother you!  I was looking for info on non small cell cancer and
possible cures.  I have a dear friend who has this disease and is
undergoing chemo.  I was wondering if you could spare a second just to
guide me in the right direction with a link or some information.  She has
no tumor, only fluid in the lungs.  Her husband and her are very opened
minded about trying some "miracle cures" if possible.  If you know of
anything please reply.  A few seconds of your time and knowledge could help
possibly save a life.  They are also realistic about the situation.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!