[MOL] To Shona & Mary [03415] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Shona & Mary

Shona & Mary

I wrote a letter to Frank this evening and I wanted to put Greg and Angelo in
there but I just got to caught up.
I would appreciate it very much if you would please let them know that' show I
feel about them.
I feel about all the molers the same way.  But I think they need our extra
loving just for now until they are back.
Love you both
You both do a wonderful job. God Bless You Both.
Love you molers
Love
PJ