[MOL] Frank: My heart is sent to you [03412] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank: My heart is sent to you

Hi Sweet Dear Frank:

I hear you loud and clear.  First and foremost I want you to know that.  Do
you know that you are a hero?  Not just because you were in a military war but
in a war against a disease.  But Frank let me ask you a question

You have heard of liver cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, brain cancer,
colon cancer...so on and so forth right?  Well did you ever hear of cancer of
heart? No right.  That's because our hearts are so strong that cancer wouldn't
think of touching it.

Now what I want to give you is MY heart.  I want you to hold it and know that
when you need to vent, get mad or feel like giving up I want you to open your
hand and hold my heart up and say.  "THIS IS MY FRIEND PJ'S HEART AND SHE
LOVES ME AND SHE IS FIGHTING YOU CANCER ALONG WITH ME AND MY FIGHT IS NEVER
GOING TO END UNTIL YOU LEAVE ME.
  Do you hear me cancer do you hear me.

Frank I want you to know that my mom has been where you are right now.  It's
very hard and I can't pretend I know what you and mom are going thru but I can
tell you that I love you both and I'm here for you.  I can't hear your voice
but I can hear your pain and your pain is what I want to heal.  I can't heal
the physical pain but I can heal your emotional pain.

So dear Frank hold onto my heart and when you feel like you can resume the
fight again.  Give me my heart and give your heart to another.  You can see
that love is not being returned but mearly passed on to another.

I have no idea if this makes sense to you or not but if you feel like it did
then this $3,000 piece of machinery was well worth the investment.

I love you Frank.  Please please know that WE are all here for you

Love
PJ
143