Re: [MOL] chicken soup.. the annual letter [03405] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chicken soup.. the annual letter

This sounds like a beautiful tradition to start. I keep a scrapbook for
each of the kids with their yearly report cards, pictures and other special
events that year. A letter would be nice to add to the collection. Thanks
for sharing this with us.
Christine