Re: [MOL] Marty RED BEATS!!!! [03389] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty RED BEATS!!!!

Beets grow very easily, even someone with a black thumb should be able to
grow them. LOL. We put cow manure in the soil (which we get from our
neighbour's farm), give them water from the well, and that's about it. We
don't have a lot of insect problems so don't really use pesticides (and
wouldn't want to anyway). Planting marigolds around your garden also cuts
down on bug problems. Give it a try!
Christine