[MOL] Re: Chris R/ Hate this dreadful disease. [03383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Chris R/ Hate this dreadful disease.

Chris,

You are welcome.  Everything your father is saying and doing, I'm sure, is
quite normal.  This disease can be very lonely at times.  Even when there are
people around, some of us still feel alone.  We shut down.  But surely enough,
we pick ourselves back up.  In time.  Our time. Take care, donna