Re: [MOL] Re: Frank/ Hate this dreadful disease. [03381] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Frank/ Hate this dreadful disease.

Donna,
Once again your advice to someone else has touched my heart and given some
insights into what my Dad is probably feeling and why he is behaving as he is.
It helps.
Thanks,
Chris R.