Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna) [03375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna)

Don't give up hope Frank....
When things go wrong, as the sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
REST if you must ---BUT DON'T YOU QUIT.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the Victor's cup
And learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the Golden Crown

Success if failure turned inside out.
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So STICK TO THE FIGHT when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst, that YOU MUST NOT QUIT!!!!!

Prayers and love are with you....Cori.