Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna) [03373] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna)

Donna,I really enjoyed reading your letter,I hope that you didn,t mind me
doing so.So far I have had four serious bouts of cancer.Monday I leave for
more tests in Fargo,North Dakota.There I will have a (Full Body Scan)I had
my right kidney removed this past summer,so they are concerned about it
spreading.I also have a spot on my liver which concerns me.The following day
I have to drive to Minneapolis,Mn for a Bone Scan.I have a build up of
something on my neck and spine.I also had my prostate removed,so once
again,they are concerned about cancer.
Right now Donna,I am the exact opposoite of you.I feel like a loser,that
deserves to die.I have very little hope,and I spend most of my time in my
office at home on the computer.I seldom venture out of the house and I waste
every day in self pity rather then enjoying everyday with my family.I guess
I just lost my will to fight.
However,I am really happy for you.So go out and enjoy life.Love Frank