Re: [MOL] What a Day! [03370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What a Day!

Hi Frank,
You got um' big guy, you take care and let us know when your back and
everything you found out, OK?
Love and prayers to you,
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/30/99 3:35:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] What a Day!
 Date:	1/30/99 3:35:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	fmc@ndak.net (Frank Cromie)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 This is Frank,I,m leaving monday.Please remember me in your prayers.Love
 Frank