Re: [MOL] Re: hearing loss and cancer treatment [03369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: hearing loss and cancer treatment

My brother (Gregory) had hearing loss after having chemotherapy.  His hearing is still impaired, even though it's been months since treatment.  I can get you the name of the drugs that may have caused it in a day or so.

Sincerely,

Sarah Wittenburg
Sarahwburg@imaginemail.com
---