Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house [03362] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house

PJ:  It is definately quiet out here!  Almost too quiet at times, but I love
it!  We are between foothills and mountains and no city lights to block the
stars at night!  We even still drink out of the streams at random!  I have
not been to town for over a week, now!  I might go today because the sheep
and dirt clods that I have resorted to conversing with are starting to
answer me in my mind...LOL!!!  Anyhow, thanks for the post.  Take care...Pam