Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house [03361] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house

Kathy:  PJ must be talking about all the animals that I have for companions
out here in the boondocks!  We are lambing now:  progress is up to 85 as of
about 15 minutes ago!  It is pretty neat to see all the babies but hard on
my rest also!  Dad is feeling good enough to help me with the two hour
interval checks in the barn, though!  My parents have made a business of
entertaining guests at our ranch (see website attachment) but ANYONE is
welcome to stop by if you are passing through Wyoming ANYTIME!!!  Thanks for
the post!  Pam