Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision [03357] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision

Dear Kathy
I like that age difination. I have started going out in public without a
hat or wig.
I did look like I had a GI haircut but now twigs are beginning to stick
up so I look
 like a GI that needs a haircut.
Glad everything was ok with Jerry.
Betty