Re: [MOL] Re: Liz! [03356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Liz!

Hi Lil,

You know, I have always had the problem that I feel I am obligated to be
perfect even though I certainly don't demand perfection from others. When I
do dumb stuff I have a very hard time forgiving myself. And you know I do
dumb stuff and say dumb stuff frequently. Sometimes I don't think before I
speak or act and that results in doing and saying things I regret for a
long time.
Liz