Re: [MOL] What a Day! [03355] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What a Day!

Thanks Marty,

So far today has gone better. I spent the morning doing a read thru' for
"Murder at the Center" an annual dinner theater event sponsored by Zonta as
a fund raiser for all they things they help fund. I believe this will be
the twelveth year of doing this for me. I have been in them all.

It is so good to see you back on line. You always have so much to offer
those in need of help and information. I am glad to hear that Barb is doing
well. I hope you enjoyed your trip. We missed you.

Liz