[MOL] meningioma [03352] Medicine On Line

[MOL] meningioma

I had Hydroxyurea treatment along with radiation for a meningioma tumour
which is massive.  I was told that at this time it did not reduce the tumour
but stopped it from growing at this time.

They are now considering me for new experimental chemotherapy it is a
combination of three others mixed for 4hrs a day four three days, then
another for fourteen days and repeated four times.

Suppose to be alot of side affects.