[MOL] Men go on the "excuse pms" [03348] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Men go on the "excuse pms"

Hi Friends

Just adding one last thing to the men and PMS subject.
I think if men knew about this they should name it EXCUSE PMS for hubbies.
Sorry but that's my giggle for the day.  Did you ever get a giggle and you
can't stop? That's me giggle wiggle PJ.
Love
PJ
143