[MOL] (no subject) [03347] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (no subject)

Hi Nanc

Well my hubby is checking the yellow pages and guess what

"A Tisket A Tasket Anything in a Fruit Basket" is already taken

But like I told Rob I don't plan on only filling up baskets but anything, like
pots with cooking items and foods and other neat idea I have so many so
sosososomany.

Oh well I'm going to keep on trucking or shall I say basketing.

Love ya much
PJ
143