Re: [MOL] Cori Frank Sinatra: Now you are talking [03345] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori Frank Sinatra: Now you are talking

Hi kathy

My mother-in-law absolutely loves Matt Monroe but unfortunately he only made a
handful of records, maybe even 2.  I have been trying for months to buy her
the tape with the song "In the arms of love".  But the stores don't carry him
at all.

I'm going to try to order it on-line today.

I tried listening to Harry Connick when he first was discovered, but he just
doesn't do it for me.

Love
PJ
143