[MOL] Cori Frank Sinatra: Now you are talking [03333] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cori Frank Sinatra: Now you are talking

Cori

Even though I'm a kid compared to the Frank Sinatra real fans, I love him.

Sometimes I send out his songs here.  A few months ago I sent the following:
It's funny how when you read it without the music the words seem so so real.

Now my new love is Bobby Darin.  His songs make me go go go.  Since I joined
the health club I love to use my walkman and Bobby's songs are so great.  My
favorite is Mac the Knife.
My friends make fun of me because I'm 35, hey wait 34, and I should be
listening to the today music.  I'm not crazy about today I'm crazy about the
music that makes me think and also i can understand......okay time to color my
hair.
Love ya
PJ

SONGS BY FRANK SINATRA

PUT YOUR DREAMS AWAY

Put your dreams away for another day
And I will take their place in your heart
Wishing on a star never got you far
And so it's time to make a new start
When your dreams at night fade before you
Then I'll have the right to adore you
Let your kiss confess this is happiness darling
And put all your dreams away
When your dreams at night fade before you
Then I'll have the right to adore you
Let your kiss confess this is happiness darling
And put all your dreams away

Rain or Shine

I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you come rain or come shine. High as a
mountain deep as a river come rain or come shine. I quess when you met me,it
was just one of those things, but don't you ever bet me cause I'm gonna be
true if you let me. Your gonna love me like nobody's loved me come rain or
come shine. We'll be happy together unhappy together now won't that be just
fine. The day's may be cloudy or sunny we're in or out of the money when I'm
with you always I'm with you rain or shine. Days may be cloudy or sunny.
We're in or we're out of the money. I'm with you baby I'm with you rain or
shine