Re: [MOL] To Kathy C [03332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Kathy C

Dear Kathy,

Just a suggestion. Since God has provide you with good news reflect on
that it is a message, profound and enjoyable and wise. "This time"
implies may be something more concerning. Get rid of that
thought,because he is well and will always be with positive thoughts.
HOpe you don't mind my posting that. I just wish to be supportive.

God Bless
marty auslander