[MOL] Another Not So Rare Joke From Me [03330] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another Not So Rare Joke From Me

Good morning all,

Being a sports buff and an animal lover, I thought the following joke
was cute and funny. HOpe you enjoy as well.

God Bless
marty

A guy walks into a bar with a dog under his arm, puts the dog on the bar
and announces that the dog can talk and that he has $100 he's willing to
bet anyone who says he can't. The bartender quickly takes the bet and
the owner looks at the dog and asks, "What's the thing on top of this
building which keeps the rain from coming inside?"

The dog answers "ROOF." The bartender says, "Who are you kidding? I'm
not paying."

The dogs owner says, "How about double or nothing and I'll ask him
something else." The bartender agrees and the owner turns to the dog and
asks, "Who was the greatest ballplayer of all time?"

The dog answers with a muffled "RUTH." With that the bartender picks
them both up and throws them out the door. As they bounce on the
sidewalk the dog looks at his owner and says, "DiMaggio?"